Experienced and Trusted Greenville Personal Injury Lawyers
Injured in Greenville, NC? Apersonal injury lawyerat Riddle and Brantley may be able to help. Backed by an entire team of investigators, case managers, and paralegals, our accident attorneys have over 220 years of combined legal experience and have securedover $700 million in total compensation for our valued customers(see disclaimer below). We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, and we are humbled by thewords our customers use to describe their experienceto work with us.
Riddle & Brantley Greenville
509 Evans St.
Greenville, NC 27858
By appointment only.
Click here to find out how to get there.
Customer service hours
Monday - 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Tuesday - 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Wednesday - 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Thursday - 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Friday - 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Saturday - 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Domingo - 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
*USE: Our intake staff is available to answer phone calls and emails during these times, but please note that in-person meetings are only available at our Greenville office by appointment.
"It was nice to see Riddle & Brantley put me and my needs first."
-R. Colley, cliente de Riddle & Brantley
We handle all types of personal injury cases in Greenville and eastern North Carolina (see list below). Our attorneys are relentless in their pursuit of justice for our clients, and we do not hesitate to take cases to trial if the insurance company does not make a fair offer. We know the law in North Carolina. If you have been injured in an accident, call(252) 397-8620for a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced injury attorney at Riddle and Brantley.
In-person consultations are available by appointment only at our convenient Greenville office, and free consultations are always available from anywhere via phone, email, text, or video conference. There are no attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation. It's as simple as that.
Call to(252) 397-8620today for a free consultation with a personal injury attorney.
Greenville Injury Lawyers Ready to Fight for You
Since 1985, the attorneys at Riddle & Brantley have been serving victims of negligence in Greenville and throughout North Carolina. We know the applicable state and federal laws and will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you need and deserve. When you have been injured in an accident due to someone else's negligence, justice counts. If another person or company is responsible for your injury, you may be entitled to compensation, and an attorney at Riddle & Brantley would love to review your case in afree consultation.
Speak to an experienced injury attorney for free, with no fee unless you receive compensation.
Types of Injury Cases We Handle
- Traffic accidents
- truck accidents
- Tractor-trailer accidents
- motorcycle accidents
- pedestrian accidents
- hit-and-run accidents
- Accidents due to distracted driving
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- sexual assault
- Product Liability Cases
- dangerous drug cases
- Claims for defective medical devices
- Mesothelioma Claims and Asbestos Exposure
- Abandonment and mistreatment in nursing homes
- VA Disability Claims and Resources
- Work accidents(workers' compensation)
- Social Security Disability
- wrongful death
With over 220 years of combined legal experience,our lawyersThey believe that justice counts for ALL North Carolinians and we stand ready to help in any way we can.
How can an injury attorney help?
Personal injury cases can be complicated, long, and stressful. Whether you're filing an insurance or workers' compensation claim, or filing a lawsuit, having someone on your side who knows the ins and outs of the legal system can make a world of difference. A recent study showed that those who hire a lawyer recovermore than 3 times more compensation on averagethan those who represent themselves.
Whether it's organizing accident investigations or handling court files, helping arrange medical care, or negotiating with the insurance company, an attorney at Riddle & Brantley can handle all aspects of your case. case.
Every case is different, but one thing is true in all accidents:
Haya lotwhat to do if you are thinking of filing a claim or lawsuit requesting compensation for your injuries... and even more what to do if you want to win the case.
A Riddle & Brantley attorney can handle all aspects of your case, including:
- Investigation of the accident site
- Get the official accident report
- Obtaining surveillance and/or dashboard recordings
- Hiring of adjusters, including accident reconstructionists
- Refer you to appropriate medical care
- Search and interrogation of witnesses
- Location of the culprit inhit and run cases
- Make a statement to the insurance company
- Help you manage expensive medical bills
- Communication with security forces
- Calculation of long-term financial damages
- Negotiation with the insurance company
- Negotiation with defense attorney
- Represent you in mediation or arbitration proceedings
- Processing of disputes, including legal proceedings, hearings and trials.
- Establish trusts or guardianships to ensure long-term care.
- and more...
Filing a personal injury claim or lawsuit can be overwhelming. An attorney can handle all of these tasks and help you navigate the process with minimal stress.
Call now for a FREE consultation, no fee unless we win.
"How long do I have to file a lawsuit or injury claim?"
Personal injury claims in North Carolina are governed by the state's Statute of Limitations, which is essentially the deadline by which an injury claim or lawsuit must be filed. There are some exceptions, but in general, the statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits in North Carolina is:
- 3 years from the date of injuryin personal injury claims
- 2 years from the date of deathin wrongful death lawsuits
If you have been injured in Greenville, do not lose your right to justice and compensation by missing an important deadline. Our attorneys can help you handle every aspect of your case and make sure your claim is filed within the statute of limitations. In work injury cases, we can also ensure that the proper forms are filed with the North Carolina Industrial Commission. In disability cases, we can make sure you meet the filing deadlines mandated by the Social Security Administration. Don't stress about deadlines on your personal injury claim - call(252) 397-8620for a free consultation with a Greenville NC accident lawyer and let's see how we can help you.
"How much does a personal injury attorney cost?"
Hiring a lawyer does not have to be expensive. In fact, many injury lawyers - including Riddle and Brantley - work on a contingency basis. That means there is no upfront cost, and no attorney fees unless you win financial compensation. This is true regardless of the type of accident or injury case we help with – car accidents, truck accidents, workplace injuries, wrongful death cases, etc.
For a FREE consultation, please call our attorneys at(252) 397-8620or complete the following form. There is no obligation, and there are never any attorney fees unless we win your case and obtain financial compensation.
Agreements and sentences
In more than 35 years of serving the injured in North Carolina, our experienced attorneys have secured hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for our valued clients (see disclaimer below). Recent victories include:
- $9,450,000 | Truck Accident and Wrongful Death- Our attorneys fought for justice in a heartbreaking case where a family of four was killed in a horrific tractor-trailer accident. We investigated the accident, proving liability with the accident reconstruction and even subpoenaing traffic data from Google Maps. We filed multiple lawsuits against the at-fault driver and a pavement marking company that we determined was also liable, ultimately obtaining a total compensation of $9.45 million in separate settlements.
- $2,750,000 | Car crash- Riddle & Brantley represented the victim in a terrible head-on car accident that resulted in serious injuries. We recovered $2.75 million in arbitration, which was immediately followed by a separate $1 million declaratory judgment.
- $2,750,000 | Work accident- We represent a construction worker who was struck by a tractor-trailer on the job site, sustaining serious injuries, including the loss of his right leg below the knee. Attorneys Gene Riddle and Adam Smith filed separate personal injury and workers' compensation lawsuits, settling a total award of $2.75 million after a tough legal battle, which included filing a lawsuit against the trucking company.
- $1,625,000 | pedestrian accident- We were retained by an outside law firm after your client's pedestrian accident claim was originally denied. We investigated the accident and determined that the driver involved was negligent and entered into mediation with the insurance company, ultimately securing $1.625 million in compensation for our valued client.
- $1,500,000 | Personal injuries- Our injury lawyers represented a worker who suffered debilitating head injuries when a tree branch being cut by his employer fell on his head. The employer did not have workers' compensation insurance so he filed suit, eventually securing a judgment in favor of the plaintiff awarding $1.5 million.
(252) 397-8620 No Fees Unless We Win.
Greenville NC Legal Information
Personal injury cases are filed and tried in the District Court or Superior Court of the North Carolina judicial system. Many cases settle without the need for a trial, but we are prepared to go to court if an agreement cannot be reached. The attorneys at Riddle & Brantley do not rule out any valid options in the pursuit of justice for our clients. HePitt County Courtis found in100 W 3rd St, Greenville, NC.
Worker's Compensation Information
The attorneys at Riddle & Brantley can also handle workplace injury claims. Our workers' compensation team is led by two Board Certified specialists in Workers' Compensation law, Chris Brantley and Adam Smith. These attorneys have been recognized by the North Carolina State Bar Association for their experience and knowledge in handling workers' compensation claims.
Workers' compensation hearings are often necessary to obtain benefits for an injured worker. TheIndustrial Commission of CarolinaNorth handles workers' compensation claims. That body settles disputes related to an injury at work, a disease acquired at work (occupational disease) or deaths on the job.
Deputy Commissioner's Hearings are held in various locations in eastern North Carolina, including Greenville, Williamston, Elizabeth City, Tarboro, Wilson, Benson, New Bern, Fayetteville, Burgaw, and Bolivia. The North Carolina Industrial Commission holds Full Commission Hearings in Raleigh, at its offices at 430 N. Salisbury Street, Raleigh, NC 27603.
Social Security Disability Information
If you are seeking benefits through Social Security Disability, our legal team is ready to get to work for you. We can help you with the initial application or help you file an appeal if your application for SSD benefits has been denied. The Social Security Administration Office is located at 2805 S Charles Blvd, Greenville, NC 27858.
Get a Free Consultation with an Injury Lawyer Today
Our team at Riddle & Brantley stands ready to protect your rights. Every attorney at our firm truly cares about each person we represent and is committed to providing the highest level of client service to you. The same is true of our staff. Call us today at(252) 397-8620for a FREE, no-obligation consultation so we can talk to you about your case. We are here to help you seek justice.
The consultation is 100% free and without obligation. If you choose to hire us, you will not pay attorney fees unless we win your case and you receive compensation.
Consultations are available in person at our Greenville location by appointment only, however, we can consult with you from anywhere via phone, email, text, or video conference. There is no in-person meeting required to get started on your case, but we can even send an investigator directly to you if it's more convenient. We also have bilingual interpreters on staff for the convenience of our Spanish-speaking clients.
"They handled my case in a very professional manner, with respect from beginning to end."
-JosephP., client of Riddle & Brantley
Justice Counts and our specialized injury lawyers will be happy to help you if they can. Call to(252) 397-8620today and let's review your claim.
Speak to an experienced injury attorney for free, with no fee unless you receive compensation.
*** Disclaimer:The results mentioned are intended to illustrate the type of cases handled by the firm. These results do not guarantee a similar result, and should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends on a variety of factors unique to that case.
*** Disclaimer:A lawyer must meet certain requirements to join these organizations or receive these awards. For more information on membership criteria for the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, the Litigator Award, and other affiliations, awards, and accolades, visit our websiteMembership Criteriapage. These awards and memberships should not be construed as a promise or guarantee of a similar result. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.